Barr Sam Otoboeze foundation iyep award Deadline : 7th Nov 2019
Applications are open for the Barrister Sam Otoboeze Foundation (BSOF) IYEP inaugural award 2019.
BSOF is an NGO focused on youth empowerment through education, development of technical skills , job opportunities, talent hunting and general community development.
The BSOF IYEP inaugural award 2019, is one of the activities designed to mark the launch of the Inclusive Youth Entrepreneurship program (IYEP) and people of strength empowerment program (PSEP).
This program will be held in Enugu state on 30th November, 2019. Three (3) youths with the most exceptional business ideas that align with our core focus will be selected.
PURPOSE: The purpose of the IYEP inaugural award program is to promote ideas and start-up innovation through providing seed funding and foster the spirit of entrepreneurship among Nigerian youths.
Benefit: The winner will get a cash award of N500, 000 and the two runner up will receive cash award of N300,000 and N200,000 respectively. The winners of the people of strength empowerment programme (PSEP) competition will receive business and entrepreneurship training, cash prizes and complementary prizes.
The winners will also have the opportunity of future funding from the organizations as they meet their milestones.
Our SDGs focus:
- SDG 1: BSOF is working towards eradicating extreme poverty, especially in the rural communities by reducing poverty for among men and women in the rural communities
- SDG 8: promote sustained inclusive and sustainable growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all in both the urban and rural areas.
- Organizations and businesses in the idea and start-up phase of implementing the SDGs goal that is aligned to our objectives of community development.
- People of strength that have marketable skills in fashion and designing, construction and all other artisan skills.
- Agriculture/ Agri-tech
- Health/ Health-tech
- Education technology
- Applicants must be aged 18-35 years old
- Be resident in Nigeria
- Must not be in full time education during the program
- Must be involved in Agribusiness or information technology
- Must be able to fully participate in the program